Menu

WA area families--Great Wolf Lodge opportunity

I spoke with the head of sales at the GWL in Ground Mound and she said that she could give us a homeschoolers' rate of $119/night for a standard room but we need to book a minimum of 10 rooms. We could go any day between now and the beginning of June. Please let me know, either here or via PM, if you are interested in trying to get the group rate.

ETA: We would have to agree on a date. :-)

Michelle

Edited by m0mmaBuck

Hey There :)

I know that there are hs groups around here that go to GWL, too ;) They've had good success. We're outside of Salem(OR)... I just looked it up... it's around 2.5 hrs..... That would be SOOOO fun!! We have 3 kids plus my husband and me. What's the occupancy limit for a room, if you know? :) We've been talking about it for a long time... That would be SOOOOO fun!! ;) And... to go when a bunch of other hs would be going, too... would be great!!

:)

Hey There :)

I know that there are hs groups around here that go to GWL, too ;) They've had good success. We're outside of Salem(OR)... I just looked it up... it's around 2.5 hrs..... That would be SOOOO fun!! We have 3 kids plus my husband and me. What's the occupancy limit for a room, if you know? :) We've been talking about it for a long time... That would be SOOOOO fun!! ;) And... to go when a bunch of other hs would be going, too... would be great!!

:)

Occupancy on the Family Suite is 4 (2 queen size beds and a sleeper sofa) but you can get another park pass for $40.... The last time we were there, families of 3 were giving away their extra passes to people in the lobby. :)

Weeknights or weekends?

The boys could do it Feb 19-27, any day.

March 26-April 3rd, any day.

This month to the 23rd.

May 7th-15

We have the Y to work around.

Monday through Thursday. :)

So with 2 queens and a sleeper, is the MAX occupancy 4 people? Or will they let you stretch it to 5?

I think you can stretch to 6 BUT the room comes with 4 waterpark passes so you would have to pay the $40 (for 2 days) for the additional pass.