Menu

Looking for samples of HS transcripts...

Pick your favorite & add footnotes. Dd#1 had classes at home, cc & virtual school. I just footnoted cc & virtual. Any U is going to want official transcripts from B&M schools anyway.

As to weighing grades: I didn't. We were told by U of So Fl that they re-calculate GPAs w/the honors, AP etc so that they know they are all done the same.

Pick your favorite & add footnotes. Dd#1 had classes at home, cc & virtual school. I just footnoted cc & virtual. Any U is going to want official transcripts from B&M schools anyway.

As to weighing grades: I didn't. We were told by U of So Fl that they re-calculate GPAs w/the honors, AP etc so that they know they are all done the same.

My ds (15 and in 9th grade) is in online ps and I plan to supplement some of his classes as well as create seperate courses for home. Did your dd complete home and virtual simultaneously? Please give me the low down as we are about to start the 2nd semester and I don't want to overwhelm him but feel these home courses are necessary! I am open to any and all advice and information you may have!

I tried to post a "stripped" version of mine but it is too big. There's nothing special about any particular format--as long as you footnote where classes were taken so it is clear to the person reading it. They will want a transcript sent directly from the other school(s) anyway. You just want to make it as easy as possible for someone to see what your student did. I will email mine to anyone who wants to see an example.