Menu

Kindergarten Graduation Certificate?

Sahamamama

Two words - Donna Young (I think) Just google that name.

Thanks. I looked at that one, but it's portrait, and we were trying to find one that's landscape. We're going to put it in a frame and hang it on the wall next to our degrees from college. ;) Of course, they're all landscape. LOL.

She is so excited to get her "paper in a frame." What a geek we've created. :lol:

Thanks. I looked at that one, but it's portrait, and we were trying to find one that's landscape. We're going to put it in a frame and hang it on the wall next to our degrees from college. ;) Of course, they're all landscape. LOL.

She is so excited to get her "paper in a frame." What a geek we've created. :lol:

Are you sure? Here's the link to the Donna Young Kindergarten Diploma that I found (you need to scroll all the way to the bottom). It looks landscape to me. :confused:

Are you sure? Here's the link to the Donna Young Kindergarten Diploma that I found (you need to scroll all the way to the bottom). It looks landscape to me. :confused:

Thanks. I must be looking right at it, but missing it. Duh.

You know, I do this at the grocery store all the time.

"Excuse me, sir? Do you work here? Could you please tell me where the mustard is?"

"Uh, it's right here, ma'am. In front of you." :001_huh:

:lol: Thanks for trying.

I didn't make one for K but for PK I used pictures from activities and field trips that we had gone to that year and put them together to make Adrian a more personalized one. It was great seeing how he grew and the things he could do by the end of the year :D. I like that it was personalized because it made it even more special for him. We didn't frame ours though :p, I just laminated it.

Thanks, everyone! When the girls woke up from nap today, we had our Kindergarten Graduation Treasure Hunt! :D It was a riot.

My oldest (the K'er) was so excited to be "officially" finished with Kindergarten. She did the treasure hunt, opened her little packages (and even shared this honor with her twin sisters ;)), then sighed and said, "Well, I guess that's it, then. Kindergarten is really done." :crying: My husband and I both thought she was about to cry, but she held it together, hugged us both and told US how proud SHE is of US.

:lol: I love this kid.

I ended up making up my own diploma. Can I show a picture? I've never done this before. Here goes...

Marie, I LOVE that! Absolutely adorable. Thanks for posting the photograph, now I get it -- the pictures are the frame. I think I'll keep a little folder on my computer for "Preschool Pics" this upcoming school year (Feb. 2011) for the twins. I could put the pictures in as the year goes along, and hopefully be ready when the year is done. The two of them would love a picture frame of pictures within the picture frame. :001_huh:

Did I just type that? Sorry. It's been a long month... year. So glad it's 2011 now.

What I mean is THEY ARE VAIN, EGOCENTRIC children, who love to see themselves in every photograph. :lol:

As always, Adrian is a darling. My husband says not to let our Sarah see him, she is sure to think she was snatched from her twin at birth. They honestly could be brother-sister twins. Thanks for posting.

Or, just go to any teaching supply store-they have them. The only problem might be getting only one.

Our local homeschool association does a K graduation each year at a local church, where the kids get to go on stage and get a certificate. As proud as my DD was of graduating K last year in parochial school, I was glad to see that there was the option for the homeschooled kids, too.

Thanks, everyone! When the girls woke up from nap today, we had our Kindergarten Graduation Treasure Hunt! :D It was a riot.

My oldest (the K'er) was so excited to be "officially" finished with Kindergarten. She did the treasure hunt, opened her little packages (and even shared this honor with her twin sisters ;)), then sighed and said, "Well, I guess that's it, then. Kindergarten is really done." :crying: My husband and I both thought she was about to cry, but she held it together, hugged us both and told US how proud SHE is of US.

I ended up making up my own diploma. Can I show a picture? I've never done this before. Here goes...

I really like the graduation diploma you made.

I hate to be the one to point this out....but....did you realize that you spelled Kindergarten wrong?? :eek:

Just kidding!!!! :001_tt2:

Did I scare you there for a second?? :w00t:

Sorry! Couldn't help it. :smilielol5:

This looks great :D! Good job mom!

Marie, I LOVE that! Absolutely adorable. Thanks for posting the photograph, now I get it -- the pictures are the frame. I think I'll keep a little folder on my computer for "Preschool Pics" this upcoming school year (Feb. 2011) for the twins. I could put the pictures in as the year goes along, and hopefully be ready when the year is done. The two of them would love a picture frame of pictures within the picture frame. :001_huh:

Did I just type that? Sorry. It's been a long month... year. So glad it's 2011 now.

What I mean is THEY ARE VAIN, EGOCENTRIC children, who love to see themselves in every photograph. :lol:

As always, Adrian is a darling. My husband says not to let our Sarah see him, she is sure to think she was snatched from her twin at birth. They honestly could be brother-sister twins. Thanks for posting.

So you're the one that has my boy's twin :lol:! In our house the family joke is that Beverly Cleary's Ramona is Adrian's long lost twin :smilielol5: