Menu

Stacked Bob Hairstyle- I can't find a good picture online...

of the BACK.

My hair was once a stacked bob- I think. Over the last few cuttings it has changed. Not sure what it is now. :glare: I'm going to find a different stylist next week and get it cut yet again. I think it is called a stacked or wedged bob. I'm unhappy mainly with the back and need to get it straightened out. I can't seem to find a good picture of a stacked or wedged bob online that shows a good view of the back.(Maybe I'm calling it by the wrong name.) I also like how it takes a sharp angle up from the jawline to the back. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Here is the closest I've got:

post-18074-13535084245235_thumb.jpg

post-18074-13535084245235_thumb.jpg

Edited by Swirl

This is about what my hair looks like, my stylist calls it a stacked bob:

I hope these help - I searched "stacked bob" on google images - there are dozens more shown.

OK, that didn't work. How do you attach pictures? I used the "Please enter the URL of your image" button. Obviously not what I should have done. Any tips?

I figured it out.

Edited by TechWife

I mean this is the nicest possible way . . . did you google "reverse mullet?" I dont' know if that's the official stylist name but I think that's what everyone calls it.

What I found when I searched "reverse mullet" doesn't look/sound the same.

Wikipedia

Reverse mullet

It seems to be very short in the back, not stacked.

What I found when I searched "reverse mullet" doesn't look/sound the same.

Wikipedia

Reverse mullet

It seems to be very short in the back, not stacked.

Yea, I don't want it to be even close to buzzed in the back. That's want I didn't like that much in the first picture I posted. It was a little too short. I'm looking for a stacked appearance, height at the crown, longer layers to frame the face with a distinct angular look. I actually wrote that down for when I talk to the stylist. :D I wish sites would post more pictures of the backs.

of the BACK.

My hair was once a stacked bob- I think. Over the last few cuttings it has changed. Not sure what it is now. :glare: I'm going to find a different stylist next week and get it cut yet again. I think it is called a stacked or wedged bob. I'm unhappy mainly with the back and need to get it straightened out. I can't seem to find a good picture of a stacked or wedged bob online that shows a good view of the back.(Maybe I'm calling it by the wrong name.) I also like how it takes a sharp angle up from the jawline to the back. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Here is the closest I've got:

Inverted bob or A-line bob. It was my hairstyle for years until I got a pixie a few months ago.