Menu

Organizing VP cards in binders

Staceyshoe

Here it is:

http://seasonsoflearning.blogspot.com/2010/06/veritas-press-history-and-bible-cards.html

You order them from keepfiling.com I think you'll need two binders and 160 sleeves do to the whole CC timeline.

Several of us in my CC community did a group order, which saved us some money and also helped us divide up the plastic sleeves (which come in a pack of 50).

Guest Cheryl in SoCal
If you have the new science cards, would this be a good way to organize them, too? I have them clothes-pinned to a line along the wall (VP cards on a ring) and want to do something a little sturdier.

What science cards?

What science cards?

The Classical Acts and Facts cards. Can't use them quite the same way as VP cards (not that I would, we just use the MM flashcards) but we've found them to be a nice resource. I like having them up and out for the kids to see (they'll wander over and read them) but more than 12 weeks along my wall is too much. I need a place to store them. I really like those binders/protectors that were linked.

Guest Cheryl in SoCal
The Classical Acts and Facts cards. Can't use them quite the same way as VP cards (not that I would, we just use the MM flashcards) but we've found them to be a nice resource. I like having them up and out for the kids to see (they'll wander over and read them) but more than 12 weeks along my wall is too much. I need a place to store them. I really like those binders/protectors that were linked.

Oh, I thought you meant VP had come out with some science cards. Thanks!

I have my VP cards in binders as well, but I bought mine at Office Max. It's so easy to just flip through the pages when we're reviewing things.

Yep, I just got mine at Staples. Avery brand "memo-sized" binder and protective sleeves. I did have a set of VP cards on rings and it wasn't *nearly* as nice.