Menu

Castle info

We used to have that castle and it is very cool. A word of warning, though. It is NOT portable and virtually impossible to move around even in a room. The way it is put together means that if you try to pick it up, it will fall apart and it is not super easy to reconstruct. Other than that, it is really cool.

We have some of the knights shown here: Rainbow Resource though we didn't order from them. ToysRUs has them for sale too, I think.

I just ordered the castle and the Pirate Island for my three boys when TRU was running a special.

Will Playmobile dudes be too small for the castle?

I also have Imaginext castle guys that are about the same size. I'll be a bit sad if I need to buy more castle dudes. :tongue_smilie: My three boys huddle over the Imaginext castle and play for hours, I *think* this is going to be a hit.

I see that it says it's compatibale with Imaginarium figure sets - and they show some figures in some of the pics (they look flat, like cardboard figures, but I'm sure they're of the same material). They should have those sets in the stores, too. I haven't seen this in real life yet, but it looks good from the pics....

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3228811&CAWELAID=227820173

My mom is thinking of getting this for ds8. It looks cool. Does anyone know if it is? Also it comes with zero knights! Does anyone know of a starter pack so to speak?

Can't answer your castle question -- we have a Schleich castle (realistic and indestructible) and a Papo castle (beautiful, but a bit more delicate). For figures, we have a mix of Schleich and Papo -- the Papo are in a slightly smaller scale that the Schleich, but kids don't seem to mind. Papo are available at craft stores (AC Moore) in our area, so you can get deals with coupons. I've seen Schleich at Target.

But the place I love is Really Great Toys -- they are the only dealer in the U.S. to carry the complete Schleich line. The prices are good and, as for service, you can actually talk to the owner about castles & knights.

http://www.reallygreattoys.com/default.aspx

Can't answer your castle question -- we have a Schleich castle (realistic and indestructible) and a Papo castle (beautiful, but a bit more delicate). For figures, we have a mix of Schleich and Papo -- the Papo are in a slightly smaller scale that the Schleich, but kids don't seem to mind. Papo are available at craft stores (AC Moore) in our area, so you can get deals with coupons. I've seen Schleich at Target.

But the place I love is Really Great Toys -- they are the only dealer in the U.S. to carry the complete Schleich line. The prices are good and, as for service, you can actually talk to the owner about castles & knights.

http://www.reallygreattoys.com/default.aspx

Oh wow! Great store. We have a local store that carries all the Schleich and my boys love it.