Menu

LfC B question...

Verity

We just started LfC B this year after working slowly through Minimus (we did LfC A last year). I have the DVD/CD set and didn't realize that it it was dated 2005, two years older than the LfC A Dvd set that I used last year. There are a lot of differences between the two presentations - is there a newer DVD for LfC B than the 2005 version? Looking around online I don't see the year or edition listed anywhere - this is frustrating because I can see that my son will get less out of this format than the one from last year.

TIA!

There is a newer DVD. I bought my bundle package from them just a month or so before the new DVD came out and they nicely sent me the new one when I asked about it. I do like the new format better. It has Dr. Perrin's whiteboard lessons like LFC A, which are very helpful to me as the teacher. And it has a silly continuing story (Supra Vir) at the end of some lessons like LFC A did--my dds liked that.

There is just one older version at this point for LFC C. No whiteboard lessons, but their dog does have puppies and you get to see them. My dds like that. I also find that we only use the DVD once a week because the chanting isn't so much a separate segment at the beginning like it is in the updated DVDs. For LFC A and B, we would watch just the chant several times a week.

Thanks so much everyone! Now to figure out where I can get a copy of the newer DVD. Ali, does it have a different ISBN number? I've found a reasonable price for the dvd sets at some other locations (new) but the ISBN is the same as the one I have and I'm concerned it's the same thing I already have.

My oldest son has Asperger's and the newer format really clicked for him last year - I hate trying to make changes when I don't have to.

Thanks!

Thanks so much everyone! Now to figure out where I can get a copy of the newer DVD. Ali, does it have a different ISBN number? I've found a reasonable price for the dvd sets at some other locations (new) but the ISBN is the same as the one I have and I'm concerned it's the same thing I already have.

My oldest son has Asperger's and the newer format really clicked for him last year - I hate trying to make changes when I don't have to.

Thanks!

You could order directly from CAP. I don't have the ISBN, but after a similar issue with LFC A, I started ordering directly from them.

Thanks!

I don't know if the ISBN is the same or not. The publication date for the new one should be 2009. I bought it from CAP at the convention just after it was released that year. HTH

I don't know if the ISBN is the same or not. The publication date for the new one should be 2009. I bought it from CAP at the convention just after it was released that year. HTH

That helps alot! I'm going to try to sell this one to someone for a good deal and then find a newer version. If anyone has one to sell let me know! :D