Menu

House Plans

I was looking through house plans tonight, because there is an outside chance that Dh will take a job near my parents. If that happens, Dad will build us a house. As I looked at each house, I tried to determine which room would be used as the school room. After looking at hundreds of plans, I stumbled on this one:

http://details.coolhouseplans.com/details.html?pid=chp-26524&FoundID=9&sid=chp23&ordercode=C101

Is homeschool officially mainstream now?:tongue_smilie:

One of my hobbies is looking at house plans, I stumbled across that one too. I love it! You'd have to have a door to the porch though and for us it might need to be closer to the kitchen (teen boy who loves to eat all.the.time), but yes, I always try to pick out the homeschool room, no guessing there. :D

So do you have any favorite ones I should be looking at? I'm looking for 2500-3000 sq ft. I'm considering just about anything right now and I don't particularly need a master suite, but this one

http://details.coolhouseplans.com/details.html?pid=chp-33760&FoundID=34&sid=chp23&ordercode=C101

has a LIBRARY in the master suite.:drool5:

Have you checked out ultimateplans yet? My house is there but it won't fit your size specs.

I checked out this site after you posted last night. There are a lot of beautiful plans on it. I really don't know how I would go about choosing one. If someone showed me 5 house plans, I could easily pick the one I like best, but there are hundreds and hundreds of plans to look at. I feel the same way about paint colors. There are just too many choices.