Menu

Harry Potter midnight showing - how early should we get there?

I was wondering the same thing. I usually go with dh, but we are planning on going on Saturday. My sister wants me to come to the midnight showing with her. I don't even know if there are tickets available.

Our theater is showing it on 10 screens! I'm hoping that means that finding a good seat won't be too hard.

I did decide that if we end up with terrible seats, we'll just go again on Friday afternoon, before PS gets out for the day.

What--you mean you're not in line already!?! :D

I went to a college where kids started camping out in the Hockey Line for season tickets about as soon as the previous season ended. I'm betting some people are in line already. ;)

Cinder

I'm wondering if we went to the same school. :lol:

I would probably get there around 10:30. Have fun!

I asked some friends this question and they said for Eclipse, they got to the theater four hours ahead (with pre-purchased tickets) and sat inside the theater for three hours. :svengo: I would think Deathly Hallows would be at least comparable, probably bigger. That's a little nuts for me and I am a major, die-hard, super HP fan. I don't think I'm going that route, however much I want to see the movie. We'll probably go the next week, and we might go during a school time to offset the crowd. I'm really just not into standing in a mob for hours. :glare: