Menu

You all know that if you want something from your brother's family...

that you need to tell his wife, right? Not your brother!

Today I sent my dh & dc off to a family birthday party. I'm sick so stayed home. I made everyone shower and dress. Sent the youngest boy off to change his t-shirt because there were a few holes in it. DH says, "No, that's a UW shirt. You can wear that anywhere, holes or not because it's UW." Okay...

I start asking questions about the party. "Oh,no!" says dh. We were supposed to dress up!" I give him the evil eye. He runs downstairs and makes UW shirt-boy change shirts after all.

I am almost never behind in the laundry but I've been busy and sick so the boys have nothing else to wear because I haven't prodded them to do laundry. sigh. My sil and her brood are always dressed up and in designer duds. I fall on the clean and functional side of the family. Honestly, if God intended Washingtonians to dress up he wouldn't make it rain and snow and rain and snow all the time - when it shouldn't! I'm digressing.

So, if you want ANYTHING from your brother's side of the family please, tell his wife. Please. If not, then DO NOT BLAME YOUR SIL!