Menu

Has anyone read Fall of Giants yet?

It's on my Nook now:001_smile: I'll probably start it this week. Pillars was a favorite of mine, never read the sequel.

I haven't read any reviews yet. What are they saying? I love historical fiction . . .

I was going to buy it for the Kindle, but it's $20!:001_huh:

I put it on hold at the library instead.

There were hundreds of reviews, so I just scanned through them. It looks like many of the bad reviews are actually complaints about the price, rather than the story.

There were hundreds of reviews, so I just scanned through them. It looks like many of the bad reviews are actually complaints about the price, rather than the story.

Exactly! $20 for a kindle book??? The actual reviews I've read were that the story is good old Ken Follett, but not worth the giant price tag.

EXACTLY! At first glance at Barnes & Noble it seems the average was 1-2 stars, but scanning through they were all complaints about teh price. I totally agree though, the download price is the same as hardback:confused: I thought I was supposed to save money on e-books?