Menu

Hotel recommendations needed for: St. Augustine AND Tampa, FL

We are headed to Disney World this November. On the way south we are stopping off in St. Augustine first. Then to DW. From there we'll travel west to Tampa and visit Busch Gardens and then north to home.

We need hotel recommendations for St. Augustine AND Tampa. Needed asap to make reservations.

These rooms need to be for 2 adults and 1 pre/pre-teen.

Would like to keep it at $75 a night, but I have a feeling that price is waaaaaaay low.

Would like a hotel with rooms/hallways inside....entry to room INSIDE hotel itself (not room entry from outside)....what is that called?

Need 2 queen size beds.

Air conditioning

CLEAN

Decent place

Thanks.

Sheryl

<><

They're two new hotels built at 95 / SR16 in St. Augustine. They're near the outlet malls a few miles from downtown. I haven't paid close attention to see if it is all indoor access. The downtown hotels are mostly older so I doubt many have all indoor access. I know one is a Holiday Inn and I think the other is a Courtyard by Marriott. There is also one at 95 / Int'l. Golf Parkway that I think has indoor access only but I'm not sure of its name. There are one or two hotels in the World Golf Village that are definitely nice and would probably have all indoor access. It's all pretty close to downtown. HTH!

If you belong to HSLDA they have a program called Perx and they have deal with Choice hotels that are huge discounts

Also you could always check for those road side coupon books we have gotten good deals with those. You can actually search online but at the moment I can't think of the name of them.