Menu

anywhere to buy math mammoth discounted?

Halcyon

I see you already are using MM 1A.....so, I don't know if you are looking for just a few levels or the entire series. The sale at HSBC was for the series (all the Light Blue, or all the Blue, etc). I'm not sure if they ever have deals on just parts of the series. Someone else can maybe answer that. I just didn't want you waiting around for HSBC next discount and then find out the offers are for the whole shebang, kwim?

Hmm I wonder how soon is soon LOL 40% off is a lot! :(

Last time I asked (here on these boards) about a group buy from HBC for MM it was in May or so and I was told they only do the big 40% off group by as part of their March Math Madness month. I was not impressed to have missed it. Obviously this is not the case as they just had another big buy.

When I bought my MM, I bought it directly from MM and she had a 20% off sale at the time. I believe this was back in May so perhaps she is due to hold another sale?

Edited by plain jane

33% off? Off to look-thanks!

ETA: Okay, so I'm confused. What's the difference between buying the Complete Curriculum for Grade 1 (meaning 1A and 1B) and so on for Grade 2 and Grade 3....versus the Blue Series Package Grades 1-3, which look like they're divided into Topic books (Addition, Subtraction and so on....) Is it just the order?

Edited by Halcyon

33% off? Off to look-thanks!

ETA: Okay, so I'm confused. What's the difference between buying the Complete Curriculum for Grade 1 (meaning 1A and 1B) and so on for Grade 2 and Grade 3....versus the Blue Series Package Grades 1-3, which look like they're divided into Topic books (Addition, Subtraction and so on....) Is it just the order?

Yes, it's the order. The complete books have all the parts of math in one book, the others are JUST addition, just subtraction, ect. If you are using it as your only math curr. you probably want the complete curricula, if you are supplementing the divided by topics ones are nice so you can add in what you are working on.

HTH!