Menu

Where, oh where...

scrapbookbuzz

It's probably hiding somewhere with my son's Saxon Physics book. I have cleaned out every drawer, closet, looked under beds, everywhere. I had to order another one. I'm expecting to find it as soon as this one is too used to return. If your IEP is with it, I'll pm you. :001_smile:

Our deaf ed. teacher asked if I had a copy of DD's goals from last year's IEP. She wanted to review them with me before our upcoming IEP meeting this year. I searched and searched for them because I *knew*I had just seen them. I found the rest of the IEP and her speech goals but was bum-fuzzled about what I could have done with her deaf ed. goals.

When deaf ed. teacher saw us the next week, she said, "Oh, the reason you couldn't find those goals... I had your copy still in my file. I forgot to give them to you.":tongue_smilie: I knew what all was in them and we had talked about them, so I guess that is why I thought I had a copy.