Menu

OK, then. We w/b starting school on 9/20 b/c.................

the construction going on in half of the house (including the classroom) will be completed a few days prior.

I think I am okay with that. We didn't end our school year till mid-July. The kids and I are enjoying (really enjoying) the time off. And, we have started a great co-op (after a long time searching for 'the' co-op for us) so that is going on. And DD11 is in an IEW co-op - so it's kind of like we are easing into it......focusing on the 20th.

I've decided it's better to wait and start later than start and have to move our stuff out of the 'construction zone.' We did more than enough of that last year.

It also gives ds a little more time to continue feeling better and continue to heal from Lyme's.

OK - (did I say that already?) this is a good thing. I'm sure I sound ambivalent, but I am okay with this.

Must go shred.:leaving:

I know you're starting to feel like you belong in a construction zone but no, no, no. Put up the fight. You can wait until the after the sawdust. You don't have to move all the stuff again. Yes, you can enjoy Sept and heal. We'll let you read a few books. :D

Enjoy your vacation! And being able to start somethings gradually.

I know you're starting to feel like you belong in a construction zone but no, no, no. Put up the fight. You can wait until the after the sawdust. You don't have to move all the stuff again. Yes, you can enjoy Sept and heal. We'll let you read a few books. :D

Thank you. I knew that if I posted here, I would hear from the voices of reason!;)

And, thanks for permission, I think I will read - excellent idea. I'm afraid I am always feeling like I must wait for the next fire that has to be extinguished.