Menu

OAK Meadow - 4, 5, 6:

MariannNOVA

I think I have finally (despite what it says in my curriculum intentions) figured out how to get my three on the same page.......eventually.......this year.

I posted on the WTB Board: I am looking for:

Oak MEadow 5 - US History/English

I only need the OM publications - I have or can get my hands on the supporting publications.

My fingers are crossed......I think this will work and I have wanted to use OM for over a year now but was already committed to other stuff. Take a look at my post if you have any of it - I would certainly like to buy it.

And, if you have any hints, etc, I'm all :bigear:.

Edited by MariannNOVA
Found 4 and 6

My hint would be to join the OM forum Martha and I set up. Lots of OM users there. Several using the grades you listed. It's a good place to ask questions.

http://oakmeadow.yuku.com/

:iagree:

Also, I've blogged about using OM5 last year and am getting OM6 set up and will start it in January. The OM yahoo group is a good resource too.

:001_smile:

Thank you both so much! Excellent ideas! Thank you again!:001_smile:

I have edited my OP (and the WTB Board) to show that I now only need Oak Meadow 5 US History/English.

I am so excited -- I have been trying to figure out for the past 12 months how to get the youngers and the older on the same track.....THIS is going to do it......hopefully by November or December.:001_smile:

You're going to love Oak Meadow!! :D

I used OM 4 last year with my daughter (and also blogged about it plenty; I've also got reviews and sample schedules (breaking a weekly lesson down into a daily one etc) on the sidebar of my site if you want to take a peek. So if you have any OM4 specific questions, let me know!

I'm really looking forward to doing OM 5 with my daughter this year and to starting OMK with my son. (we're starting on Labor Day).

Definitely check out the group Audrey linked you to, great group of OM HS'ers there! :)

You're going to love Oak Meadow!! :D

I used OM 4 last year with my daughter (and also blogged about it plenty; I've also got reviews and sample schedules (breaking a weekly lesson down into a daily one etc) on the sidebar of my site if you want to take a peek. So if you have any OM4 specific questions, let me know!

I'm really looking forward to doing OM 5 with my daughter this year and to starting OMK with my son. (we're starting on Labor Day).

Definitely check out the group Audrey linked you to, great group of OM HS'ers there! :)

I wanted to try it last year when the curric I planned to use WAS NOT working out, but I didn't. I am so happy that I decided to re-visit OM and figure out a way to work it in.

I will check out your schedules etc. The yuku OM group looks like a great place to get answers to questions.:)