Menu

Shows on Nick and Disney

:iagree: We don't have cable anymore, but when we did Disney was NOT allowed after about noon. Before then they had all the preschool shows and the inbetween songs were about the alphabet or splashing in the rain. Once you get past Handy Manny and My Friends Tigger & Pooh I think their shows really go downhill.

We too just got DISH back after 2yrs-J is *still* wanting to watch his PBS shows and DVDs. Playhouse Disney is GREAT and we have NickJr he is allowed to watch anytime.

Our favorite NickJr shows-PinkyDinkyDoo, The Backyardigan's, Oswald, Little Bear, Franklin, almost everything but Yo-Gabba-Gabba :tongue_smilie:

Nick and Disney have a few acceptable things - mostly for younger kids, though and my 5 yos have even grown out of most of them.

We do watch Phineas and Ferb on Disney and we love, love, love it - the whole family will watch because we all think it's funny. But the fact that all the ads are for Suite Life and so forth... ugh. Thank goodness we have Tivo and can zip them.