Menu

Any Well Planned Day users?

tranquilmama

I have one, thanks to my sweet dh. So far, I like it. There are a few things I'd like to change about it, though. For one, instead of having pre-labeled subjects, I'd like to put in my own so that I can put them in the order I prefer. For example, I'd put Bible, then reading, and then math. As it is, reading isn't even on the list (just language, but I need both categories), and so it ends up at the end. Another thing is the fact that the space in which to write is pretty small. I can't imagine using it for more than two children.

Overall, though, I do like it.

I'm using it with 3 children. I like it! I don't use it as a planner, just as a way to record what we did each day in each subject. There isn't a lot of space to write, but I've tried to make my own, and this works better than anything else I've ever used!

I'm using the pdf version with 4 children and love it. I printed the first semester myself, booklet style, and stuck it in a 1/2 size binder. All my to-do notes fit on the page, notes of what I need to do this week, menu planning, and what's going on in our homeschool are all there. I added a few pages from Donna Young that I needed, got the 1/2 size Motivated Moms to stick in the binder, and have been using the Well-Planned Day since the last few weeks of June. (I printed the sample to see if it would work for me.) It was $20 well spent. :001_smile:

I'm using the pdf version with 4 children and love it. I printed the first semester myself, booklet style, and stuck it in a 1/2 size binder. All my to-do notes fit on the page, notes of what I need to do this week, menu planning, and what's going on in our homeschool are all there. I added a few pages from Donna Young that I needed, got the 1/2 size Motivated Moms to stick in the binder, and have been using the Well-Planned Day since the last few weeks of June. (I printed the sample to see if it would work for me.) It was $20 well spent. :001_smile:

This is a fantastic idea! Thanks so much for posting. I hadn't even realized there was a pdf version. I think I'd prefer doing it your way! Yay. Now I'm going to delay buying my dancing shoes (dh and I salsa) and get on this.