Menu

AAS - Confused about shipping?

parias1126

Rainbow Resource charges $6.83 and it is sent via UPS or Priority Mail, their choice.

For $3 dollars more you get the one year guarantee by buying direct from AAS. Yes is it a pain only having Priority Mail as the only shipping choice, but the one year guarantee is worth it for me.

Plus for RR - you can get free shipping with a $150 order (which I will have)

Plus for ordering from AAS site directly - one year guarantee and can get the tiles separately (don't think I really need to cd)....

I think price wise that ends up in about a dead heat.. (if you have a large order to place with RR)

So I guess going for the option with the guarantee is the better way to go?

Plus for RR - you can get free shipping with a $150 order (which I will have)

Plus for ordering from AAS site directly - one year guarantee and can get the tiles separately (don't think I really need to cd)....

I think price wise that ends up in about a dead heat.. (if you have a large order to place with RR)

So I guess going for the option with the guarantee is the better way to go?

I do already have $150 worth of things sitting in my cart in RR until tomorrow when we deposit a paycheck! :lol: I didnt realize you can purchase AAS at RR though. Don't know why I didn't think to check. I am not worried about the guarantee though. I have read so many great things bout it and I'm sure we will love it like everyone else. Even if I didn't use it for the child I am purchasing it for, I have 2 others coming up behind her. it will get use in my house no matter what! :)