Menu

How to remove pages from non-perforated books

Guest KaciMI

You could take the workbook to Staples or Kinkos or such and have them remove the spine, thereby leaving the whole workbook loose-leaf. Three hole punch it and put it in a binder.

Or, you could use an xacto knife to cut the pages out, but I'd suggest putting a cutting board under the page if you're only wanting to cut out one.

Guest KaciMI

I'm going to try using a box cutter, a knife and scissors won't do. From Kaci, who is in FL.but her heart and older daughter are in Hendersonville, NC! Hopefully, me someday!

For the big Abeka Arithmetic 2 book, I had Staples cut the binding off & 3-hole punch. I peeled the binding off & carefully peeled each page out of the R&S Spelling workbook and I used a utility knife (xacto) on my CLE light units. Who would have ever thought taking workbooks apart would be so much fun!?!

Boxcutter/xacto are perfect for the job. I've done this lots of times. :001_smile:

Dh finds it disturbing how much I butcher books. :glare: One time I had to rip the front & back covers from a kid book for an Ed class (we were using them to rebind our own books. So I waited until my Latin prof walked into class (a young TA). Hehehe. That man was like a skinny cartoon. I wasn't a very dedicated Latin student, so he liked to poke fun at me anyway (sr yr, last semester). He almost fainted & simultaneously waived his arms & jumped & yelled STOP!!!! :lol: