Menu

What grade would you say eequalsmcq is for?

mamapjama

We'll be using the Life Science one in 1st grade this year. I'm pretty sure they're meant for the grammar stage. The Life Science one looks really basic and visually loud. I'm not sure if I'd get the paid ones in the future.

I used the life science course last year and found it to be enough as a stand alone for 2nd-3rd grades. It was still very appropriate for 4th-5th grade with supplements. I believe all the courses to be at that same level. I will be using a couple of units from the earth science course this year as well.:001_smile:

I'd say grades 2-5 - 2nd grader may need some help with the writing/worksheets; 5th grader would start to need some supplementation.

I'm going to use Earth Science next year for my dd who'll be 10 in Dec and is working at a 4th/5th grade level. I used it last year for Life Science and it was just about right. I don't think it'll be enough for the year after that.

My 1st grader did not retain much from the Earth Science. I really think that it is geared more for 4th-6th grade. A 5th grader could do most of the reading and worksheets by themselves.

It's a digital file and you would not be able to resell it. He has something about that on his website. I believe he offers Life Science for free so you could try it and see if it will work.