Menu

Free Materials from NIGMS

A few weeks ago I stumbled across a PDF on the cell while doing research for Biology this coming year. However the PDF was huge and there was no way I wanted to print it so I looked it over carefully to see if it was something I could get for free. I can't tell you how happy I was to find out that I could because I loved how they explained things. Today I just got my free copy and boy was I surprised to find out it is actually book and the graphics are beautiful. I am so, so thrilled. I just went and ordered more of their materials to incorporate into our curriculum.

This is probably old news to some of your but I'll go ahead and add a link just in case there is someone who else who could use these books.

http://publications.nigms.nih.gov/order/

Yesterday I finally finished my outline for this year's Biology but thankfully Word is editable. :lol: So I went back and plugged in sections and chapters from Inside the Cell and removed some of things I felt were weak (but hadn't found anything better yet). Now I can't wait to receive the other books to help strengthen the rest of my outline.