Menu

Could someone please, for the love of pete, come over here and force me...

But, but...I AM ready for second crop planting time! And I DO have advice for TMJ! And I want to read about Denise's chickens! And I do NOT want to read about an economic impact framework for a fictional company. I so don't.

*sigh*

You're right, you're right...I know you're right. OK, I'll be back in 20 minutes.

:leaving:

But, but...I AM ready for second crop planting time! And I DO have advice for TMJ! And I want to read about Denise's chickens! And I do NOT want to read about an economic impact framework for a fictional company. I so don't.

*sigh*

You're right, you're right...I know you're right. OK, I'll be back in 20 minutes.

:leaving:

The second crop planting, TMJ and Denise's chickens will be here in 20 min. or even later. That is, unless the thread gets heated, in which case I'm PM you and tell you what all the fuss was about.;)

The second crop planting, TMJ and Denise's chickens will be here in 20 min. or even later. That is, unless the thread gets heated, in which case I'm PM you and tell you what all the fuss was about.;)

And you can always subscribe to the threads if you think it's going to get heated. :D