Menu

Anyone want to see my 17 y/o's ASL 2 project?

It's a video assignment. He picked the story of the tortoise (turtle is what it said on the assignment list) and the hare. I taped us watching his video on the computer with him interpreting. :D

It's a little blurry, but ds 17, said that's good since I'm sharing it. It blurs him *just* enough. :gnorsi:

Anyway, just thought I'd share because I got a kick out of it. I just love how animated he is. Btw, when asked, he thinks he'll get a B, maybe a high C. His prof is kinda hard this semester.

Tracie

He also did one on The Lion and the Mouse. He was cracking me up because he is so expressive being the mouse saying (well, signing) 'Don't eat me, don't eat me!'. LOL

He has me intrigued and someday when I go to college, I'm going to take ASL, too. :)

We really enjoyed it, thanks for sharing!

My daughter and I were taking sign language from a dear friend. (she is the one that passed away last month from pneumonia). It is such a beautiful, expressive language. We are going to try and continue learning it, but right now I start crying when I watch someone sign, so we need more time. I will share this with my daughter. Your son is doing an awesome job with it! I bet you are very proud of him.