Menu

OT: Bunny/Rabbit lovers please look.

http://pep.si/bCgCag

My sister has always been an animal lover, and now she is trying to open a rabbit sanctuary in WV. She is trying for a grant from Pepsi Refresh and would love to have votes from other rabbit lovers. If you can help please vote daily in July. She would really appreciate it.

The link is above.

Thanks,

Cindy

PS I personally hate to sign up for things and end up getting junk e-mails and such, but when I signed up to vote I selected the boxes that let me opt out of receiving any info from Pepsi and have not been contacted via email at all.

sounds like a nice idea!

There are a lot of homeless bunnies needing sanctuary.

When we were little my dad used humane traps to catch a couple of rabbits that the neighbors behind us just turned loose when they moved. One of the rabbits was already expecting and soon she had a dozen rabbits, but she loved them all. I think she is doing a great thing. I am so proud of her.

Cindy

• 2 weeks later...
One of the rabbits was already expecting and soon she had a dozen rabbits,

Cindy

One of the not so pleasant realities of small animal rescue is abort/spay. There are barely the resources to take care of the adults, we def can't do all the babies so when possible, unless they're way too far along, all females that come in which might have been with a male are booked for emergency spays. I'm a quarantine foster home for fancy rats (they can carry viral diseases & need to be quarantined for 3 weeks before going to a home where other rodents are present) & many of my girlies have the surgery.