Menu

Prayers, please

I won't list the people in my imediate family that are hurting from hourly cuts and job cuts, cuz I don't want to take away from your post. This economy is just horrible. But I wanted to say, that I have enjoyed your post so much over the months (I know you don't know me), and I will be praying for you and your dh!

I won't list the people in my imediate family that are hurting from hourly cuts and job cuts, cuz I don't want to take away from your post. This economy is just horrible. But I wanted to say, that I have enjoyed your post so much over the months (I know you don't know me), and I will be praying for you and your dh!

Thank you so much. It's nice to have an extended "family" here. This economy is very painful for so many. My neighbors and I seem to have food at just the right times and we've been sharing in circles a lot lately; including childcare. It's tough. I know we're not the only ones. Thank you, again.

Prayers to you. We are actually doing pretty good right now, but about 9 years ago we were there. It was a big turning point for our family spiritually (one of many). My husband finally got in the car and started driving and stopping everywhere he could think of to ask about a job. He was broken. He pulled the car over to the side of the road and began to pray. Keep in mind, he was not the praying type at the time. He came home, no one had anything. We left the house to go to a photo appointment for our then baby (mind you, no actually money to pay for the photos! lol). We knew there was nothing more we could do, because my husband had finally turned it over to HIM. He received THE call while we were taking the pictures. It was from a company he had NOT applied with. It was the spring board for his career. He got his foot in with a company that ultimately paid for him to finish college, which allowed me to quit work, which allowed me to be a stay at home mom, which allowed us to be a homeschool family.

All in His time, and in His plan.

Keeping you in my prayers

Angela

Prayers to you. We are actually doing pretty good right now, but about 9 years ago we were there. It was a big turning point for our family spiritually (one of many). My husband finally got in the car and started driving and stopping everywhere he could think of to ask about a job. He was broken. He pulled the car over to the side of the road and began to pray. Keep in mind, he was not the praying type at the time. He came home, no one had anything. We left the house to go to a photo appointment for our then baby (mind you, no actually money to pay for the photos! lol). We knew there was nothing more we could do, because my husband had finally turned it over to HIM. He received THE call while we were taking the pictures. It was from a company he had NOT applied with. It was the spring board for his career. He got his foot in with a company that ultimately paid for him to finish college, which allowed me to quit work, which allowed me to be a stay at home mom, which allowed us to be a homeschool family.

All in His time, and in His plan.

Keeping you in my prayers

Angela

Thank you for sharing that awesome confession of faith! That is truly AWESOME!

Well, we'll see. The one place that actually said they were hiring is Applebees. He has 10years restaurant experience, so when the Manager returns on Wed, hopefully he'll go for an interview.

He also dropped many business cards for his cleaning company in hopes of some new account.

He came home irritable. Remember when you could go and get a job in a day or two? It's troubling and difficult. Please keep us in your prayers. He really needs some work.

Hey Tina. I will say a prayer for John. It has been a tough year and prayer seems to be the only thing getting us all through. I was going to add you to my FB awhile back when you wrote and then I forgot to look up your email. I hope things are going better besides the money being tight. Tim and I are doing our best to get through missing Timmy and trying to see what the future holds. Prayers for you!