Menu

I don't want to work today...it is technicallly still a holiday :)

I have so much to do, that I will leave the forums after this post, I just wanted to say I'd rather be here and on my couch today, than sitting at my desk planning!

Coupled with the fact I've reached 3,000 posts (:001_smile::001_huh::tongue_smilie:) I guess one could say I'm here enough! I think I've had a 1,000 posts since springtime! Oh, boy! I'd better get this planning done now! Can't use lack of time anymore, huh?!

Guest aquiverfull

I'm putting off the planning too. :D I just haven't been in the mood for it. I really need to get in gear though. Congrats on 3000 posts!:party:

I'm baaaaaaaaack! I'm supposed to start school Aug. 2...I really want to start on time. We shall see! I'm certainly not helping myself.

I'm having too much time talking TOG....because I'm finished generally planning it! I still wanted to get a jump on outlining teachers notes :tongue_smilie: Not sure if that's comin' soon, but it sure is nice to talk about TOG.

and PR and time management and high school credits and cc classes and and and and and and.....:001_huh: My eyes are starting to gloss, I think, yet I love to talk TOG! :D

OH Yeah, planning.....UM....can I put it off just until I get my 10pg paper done for my class on Wednesday? I really need to get crackin' too, but I haven't even purchased all I need to for the year.

I usually don't start until my ps kids start which is Aug. 17 so I have a few weeks yet.

OH Yeah, planning.....UM....can I put it off just until I get my 10pg paper done for my class on Wednesday? I really need to get crackin' too, but I haven't even purchased all I need to for the year.

I usually don't start until my ps kids start which is Aug. 17 so I have a few weeks yet.

Ouch...better get to work on that paper!

I spent yesterday planning Biology. Today I start on history and finish up biology. Or perhaps I'll start on Lang Arts. I know the feeling....too many interesting conversations going on at the board to stay away from too long. :001_huh:

What I need to do is finish one thing at a time...I'm so darn universal! Start physics; break to planner; back to physics; pull out state notebook stuff; back to physics. My piles are growing piles.

Oh, no kidding. I am mopping the kitchen floor and about to make the currant jelly I should have made yesterday. We went to see fireworks and they were canceled in one town, so we had to drive to another. I don't regret it, but I looked up last night and it was 12:44 and I was floored. I'd been wondering why dh had gone to bed already. I am dragging today. And the garden needs weeding, but of course it's getting up to 90 today, which in upstate NY is pretty phenomenal.

Yes, I really forced myself to only work on bio yesterday. I'm not finished with it but I got as far as I wanted to....I read through the 2 spines I have to see how they compared. One had much less breadth but a lot of depth in the topics it did cover. I then compiled a Word document w/ all the materials needed for experiments and putting in links to online sites for the items. I have a few items to check today to see if I have them. I'll break from biology now and later will come back to it to figure out in our 1st 8 week block, how far do I think we can get.

Guest aquiverfull

Our plan is to start back Aug. 9th. I'm exactly like that too, I jump and hop back and forth. I can't stay on one thing too long. I need the variety. So I've got about 2 subjects completely planned out and a little on most of the others.

Tina, I'm glad you like to talk about TOG. When I purchase our first unit soon, I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions when I start to plan it. ;)

we started back today with a few subjects, but I have a ton of planning to do for our official start date of Aug.2 and I still don't have all of our texts yet, I do have enough to get the year started so that's good. I'm also one of those that can't stay on one subject, but this time i'm forcing myself to do one subject, one student at a time.

I'm finding ds's guitar playing, via Reliant K, is making type faster.....at least its helping...I have earplugs in, in my living room....crazy! I think I'm sending him to the garage, but I kinda like the speedy typing.

that is exactly what my ds's drumming does for me!:lol:

I don't want to work today either!!!

I did print off some wonderful botany activity sheets that I need to file. But I don't mind planning, printing and filling..it's the huge seamstress order I have hanging over my head that I must get to today and I don't want too!! :tongue_smilie: