Menu

Spanish ebooks?

Where do you go to buy Spanish ebooks? I want to start reading novels in Spanish, and shipping would kill us, since we're not in the States. I'm thinking about buying an ereader anyway, so Spanish ebooks are getting tempting.

I don't mind buying Spanish translations from English novels. It's actually a good way to start reading a foreign language. Right now, I've got my mind set on Narnia in Spanish. That way, we're already familiar with the story and the vocabulary.

Where do you go to buy Spanish ebooks? I want to start reading novels in Spanish, and shipping would kill us, since we're not in the States. I'm thinking about buying an ereader anyway, so Spanish ebooks are getting tempting.

I don't mind buying Spanish translations from English novels. It's actually a good way to start reading a foreign language. Right now, I've got my mind set on Narnia in Spanish. That way, we're already familiar with the story and the vocabulary.

If you go to Amazon and limit your search to Kindle books and type in Spanish as a search string, there do seem to a small number of books available that are written in Spanish (most that come up are language learning books, not actual novels, but there are some).

I'm not sure if Kindle versions work on other ebook readers? But maybe a similar search tactic could work wherever it is you're looking for them?? I'm still pretty ignorant of how all this ereader/ebook stuff works.

• 3 months later...