Menu

Anyone interested in a "Flat Stanley" exchange?

momto2Cs

We're up to 31 families as of this morning, in the following 21 states (and countries):

Canada

Korea

AL

AR

CA

CO

IA

ID

IL

KY

ME

MI

MT

NC

NJ

NM

NY

OH

SC

TX

VA

WI

WV

It's not too late to jump in! Sign ups go through the end of June.

PLEASE NOTE: If you were one of the people that updated me with your email address only in the last couple of days, could you please resend that info unless you got a confirmation from me? I accidentally deleted my messages!

We'd love to do it. We're in Vienna, Austria right now! If Stanley could get to us very quickly it would work for us. We are moving to Germany in 6 weeks, so Stanley would need to be shipped out early to us here in Vienna, otherwise, we would need to be toward the bottom of the list and wait until we get to Germany to receive him.

Now you got me out of my lurking mode - we took Flat Stanley on a field trip last year. He was a project for my sister's nephew who is in public school. She made our adventure into a video - "Flat Stanley Spends the Day with Homeschoolers". It was so much fun taking pictures of everything we did with Flat Stanley in the frame. We buckled him into the car, gave him beverages, showed him hanging over the rail at Bushkill Falls ... My kids loved it, and the class voted the video the best Flat Stanley Adventure of all.

We will play along.

Bushkill Falls! That is MY home territory! I seriously miss it up there. Can't wait to see pics of my Flat kiddo from "home" - We can't really visit in person cuz something about the PA/NJ air gave DS his first asthma attack and sent him to the PICU for half our trip. :*(

It is the asthma capital of the US for a reason I guess....

But it is super cool to know someone from "home" is also participating! wait till Dh hears! :)

BTW that vid sounds super cool and like it was a ton of fun to make!