Menu

Where can I get a good mesh bag for beach toys?

We spent a week at the beach last week and our sand toys bag broke. It was just a cheap plastic one with a mesh bottom that some sand toys had come in when we purchased them. I'm looking for a mesh bag with a carrying handle....it needs to be good sized to hold buckets, shovels, cups, other sand toys, etc. It also need to close in some way. I prefer those cinch closures....but other closures are fine too. Anyone know where I can find one? I checked Lands End but theirs is fairly small. I'm not sure where else to look.

Check for them in the swim section at a sporting good's store. My DS has had one for several years and it is still going strong. They are big (enough room for flippers, snorkel, parachutes and whatever else the coach deems necessary for training), have a pull string to close and very durable.

Good idea on the laundry bag! Why didn't I think of that? LOL

I'll check Wal Mart on the beach toys aisle, as well as the laundry aisle....if that doesn't work out, I'll hit BB&B. Thanks so much!

I was just on the laundry aisle (hangers, laundry bags, etc.) at Walmart & saw the heavy duty mesh bags. Inexpensive and, imo, a great beach toy bag!