Menu

Informal Poll: Do you consider Chips Ahoy to be Chocolate Chip Cookies?

Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes!!!! lol! :)

If you don't want them, I'll take 'em!!

I do not bake. Okay, more specifically, I do not LIKE to bake and avoid it at all costs. When I do bake, I grumble the whole time about how this is soooo not worth it and I could have been to the store and back already!

So yeah, Chips Ahoy are my very favorite and when my husband has wanted to make me happy, he does indeed buy me a bag of Chips Ahoy!!

Thats kind of like comparing pizza hut or frozen pizza to "REAL NY PIZZA" ;)

Or, it's like calling Taco Bell "Mexican food."

I like Taco Bell on occasion, but I don't think of it as Mexican food. I will eat a Chips Ahoy once in awhile, and enjoy it a bit, but it's not a chocolate chip cookie.

Not real cookies.

Supposedly, if you wash the eggs before you crack them, that eliminates the possibility of bacterial contamination. You can also substitute water and extra baking soda and a little extra oil for eggs if you are not comfortable even after washing eggs.

I wouldn't even be sad watching people eat them, some things that I really used to like to eat make me a bit sad to see them being eaten. I can eat special allergy chocolate chips, so I am happy about that! There was a period of about 6 months where I couldn't eat chocolate, now that was really sad.

Edited by ElizabethB