Menu

Microsoft office

I'm sorry I don't have the info on MS Office, but have you tried OpenOffice (or NeoOffice for Mac)? We run a business and all we use is open source (because I'm cheap :D):

That's what I've been using and as long as it was occasionally, it wasn't bad. But my university uses an online software that lets us log into our class websites where we can find documents for the class. Other students have told me that classes don't always hand out papers because the documents are available on the web.

I have one class that has online assignments since we meet only once a week. I had to do a power point presentation and I used open office. Compared to other students, mine looks a kid did it. DH said not to worry but it's kind of embarrassing. At this point, I'm willing to pay the $150 but if I can get it for less, I'm saving money. :)

Is the one on Amazon the full Microsoft Office or the student version? The special Microsoft offers is for the full version, not the student version. There is a way to get it even if your school is not listed. The directions are at the site that explains the offer.

That's what I've been using and as long as it was occasionally, it wasn't bad. But my university uses an online software that lets us log into our class websites where we can find documents for the class. Other students have told me that classes don't always hand out papers because the documents are available on the web.

I have one class that has online assignments since we meet only once a week. I had to do a power point presentation and I used open office. Compared to other students, mine looks a kid did it. DH said not to worry but it's kind of embarrassing. At this point, I'm willing to pay the $150 but if I can get it for less, I'm saving money. :)

Gotcha. Ew. I'm going back to school in the fall. I hope I don't run into the same problem :glare:.