Menu

Hey, Canadians! Where do you buy Rod & Staff?

Tonia

Is there a Canadian supplier for Rod & Staff. I googled and found one website - cmco publications. Anyone order from this company? Are they reliable?

Thanks bunches!

They are FABULOUS!!! I order from them every year. Talk to the same woman every year. She is very nice, and very reliable. She sends the orders out right away and I've never had a problem. She once made a mistake in my order, but fixed it promptly and refunded me for postage for me to send the item back.

Is there a Canadian supplier for Rod & Staff. I googled and found one website - cmco publications. Anyone order from this company? Are they reliable?

That's what I have bookmarked, though I have never ordered from them.

I did buy from Rod & Staff at the Kelowna Homeschool Convention a couple of weeks ago and this is the information on my invoice:

B.C. Rod & Staff Exhibitors

8439 Archie Drive

Burns Lake, B.C.

V0J 1E1

There is a contact name of Nolan Rohrer, phone number 250-692-6254 and an e-mail: courage@lakescom.net

I buy from them every year at convention time and they have always been pleasant and accommodating.

HTH! :001_smile:

That's what I have bookmarked, though I have never ordered from them.

I did buy from Rod & Staff at the Kelowna Homeschool Convention a couple of weeks ago and this is the information on my invoice:

B.C. Rod & Staff Exhibitors

8439 Archie Drive

Burns Lake, B.C.

V0J 1E1

There is a contact name of Nolan Rohrer, phone number 250-692-6254 and an e-mail: courage@lakescom.net

I buy from them every year at convention time and they have always been pleasant and accommodating.HTH! :001_smile:

Well, just to clarify, you bought your materials from B.C. Rod and Staff Exhibitors, not from the publisher. R&S Publishers does not have sales reps. :-)

Well, just to clarify, you bought your materials from B.C. Rod and Staff Exhibitors, not from the publisher. R&S Publishers does not have sales reps. :-)

Hmmm ....... that's interesting. On my invoice there is a Rod & Staff Canadian website (http://www.rodstaffcanada.com) noted as well. I see you're from Texas, so perhaps it's different in Canada ......... ???? I'm not sure. I just know they're at both the B.C. conventions, and they sell Rod & Staff, and only Rod and Staff products.

• 9 months later...
Hmmm ....... that's interesting. On my invoice there is a Rod & Staff Canadian website (http://www.rodstaffcanada.com) noted as well. I see you're from Texas, so perhaps it's different in Canada ......... ???? I'm not sure. I just know they're at both the B.C. conventions, and they sell Rod & Staff, and only Rod and Staff products.

Has anyone purchased from this site? Has it been reliable? How long did it take to get your order?

Hmmm ....... that's interesting. On my invoice there is a Rod & Staff Canadian website (www.rodstaffcanada.com) noted as well. I see you're from Texas, so perhaps it's different in Canada ......... ???? I'm not sure. I just know they're at both the B.C. conventions, and they sell Rod & Staff, and only Rod and Staff products.

I am in BC also and have seen them at our convention but since we are not using R&S I did not pay closer attention. Their site does say it seems that they are just resellers.

http://www.rodstaffcanada.com/about.html

Please tell me more about yourselves as people.

We (Nolan and Rachel) have two children, all of whom are home yet. We love the Lord and have set our hearts to follow Him in daily obedience. We belong to the local Anabaptist church. Exhibiting Rod & Staff products is a side business/ministry to Rachel's homemaking and Nolan's real estate investing.

[/Quote]