Menu

Ds is accepted into the pseo program, yay!

Ds took the placement test today and will meet with a counselor in a couple weeks to register for fall semester at the local cc.

I am nervous and excited at the same time. We are leaning towards 2 (maybe 3) classes to start so that he can get used to how college works. He also has a job 4 days a week over lunch time at a local cafe that we will try to work around.

My boy is growing up. :)

What is the pseo program? Is that getting highschool and college credit for CC classes? If so, ours is called Running Start. I'm hoping dd will be able to do that when she's old enough!

Whatever it is, I know it's positive, so CONGRATULATIONS! :D It's awesome to see them growing up and doing well!

Ds took the placement test today and will meet with a counselor in a couple weeks to register for fall semester at the local cc.

I am nervous and excited at the same time. We are leaning towards 2 (maybe 3) classes to start so that he can get used to how college works. He also has a job 4 days a week over lunch time at a local cafe that we will try to work around.

My boy is growing up. :)

Congrats!!! Guess I should call CLC if I want dd to take some classes there in the fall.