Menu

Did anybody else watch the NFL Draft this evening?

Because my husband works for the local team, he was at the HQ for most of the evening.

The rest of us were at my son's Little League game, but we shared texts all night.

He kept us up to date on the draft, and we sent him updates on our score, pitch counts, great plays, etc.

I watched in disgust. Can we say that the Jaguars messed up big time! Wayne Weaver and his cronies must really want the Jaguars to be moved.

We get to look forward to another season with 90% of the home games blacked out.

I'm glad Tebow got picked by a good team, because if the Colts had taken him, that would have been a hard pill to swallow.

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

I watched in disgust. Can we say that the Jaguars messed up big time! Wayne Weaver and his cronies must really want the Jaguars to be moved.

We get to look forward to another season with 90% of the home games blacked out.

I'm glad Tebow got picked by a good team, because if the Colts had taken him, that would have been a hard pill to swallow.

We are still scratching our heads over the Jags. LOL

Oh well, I will just sit around wondering if this is our last season again...