Menu

Just ordered my first soaps from Amy @ The Foil Hat!

Umm, well, I ordered a whole bunch of scents!!! :) I ordered 10 bars b/c the shipping wasn't that much different. I use homemade soap now, but I've been wanting to try Amy's from the rave reviews here. Can't wait!

Oh, I think Melissa must be the one mentioned on Amy's site:

BERRIES & FIGS - We have one customer who has threatened us with bodily harm if we do away with this scent.

I didn't see it was a summer scent, so I didn't pick that one! I may have made a mistake! :)

Umm, well, I ordered a whole bunch of scents!!! :) I ordered 10 bars b/c the shipping wasn't that much different. I use homemade soap now, but I've been wanting to try Amy's from the rave reviews here. Can't wait!

I didn't see it was a summer scent, so I didn't pick that one! I may have made a mistake! :)

I believe it was me! LOL! I begged, pleaded, cajoled, threatened, cried, bribed, the whole shebang! LOL! I love it that much.

I am getting ready to place an order too. I want to try some of the newer scents along with my fave.

I also get the shea butter and sugar scrubs. She makes great stuff. I have tried other scrubs and lotion things and soaps. Many make me itch or break out. Hers do not. Enjoy your lovely soap!

about ordering some soaps from Amy for awhile now but I have super dry skin............no really.............like sandpaper..............we're talking REALLY dry.........really. So, any suggestions for which of her soaps would be good for me??? Remember SUPER DRY!!!

Quote:

BERRIES & FIGS - We have one customer who has threatened us with bodily harm if we do away with this scent.

ROFL! That is so funny!! :lol:

Tracie

Quote:

ROFL! That is so funny!! :lol:

Tracie

Yes, I admit it. I did it! I love that stuff so much! I got my new batch of it this weekend and the new scents are really nice! Still, Berries and Figs is on top, but there will be some really close seconds in there.

Let's see: Tupelo Honey, Peach and Lotus Blossom, Linden and Green Tea, Pink Berry to name some.