Menu

Peanutshell vs. moby wrap

for a newborn. Which is your preference, and why?

I am due to deliver in June and feel like having the baby close. I have a great Baby Bjoern which is recommended for lmited use after two weeks of age. I also have en Ergo (without the infant inset) that I plan on using for out and about when the baby is a few months old.

I don't know what a peanut shell wrap is but I used a Moby with my last infant (who was number 7 and I'd never used one before) and I can say without a doubt I wish I had known of the Moby with the first six. It was wonderful! Both easy to get on and secure and soothing for the infant and even fun to wear! If I have any more I'll use one again.

I also went to the Ergo after the Moby and loved it too.

I vote for the Moby for a newborn especially. I had both.. love 'em both. The Ergo is better for hen the babies are a bit bigger... Loved mine! I also had the bjorn.. I didnt like it nearly as much as the other three carriers you mentioned. The Bjorn hurt my neck, shoulders, and back.