Menu

Are the SOTW AGs no longer offered in looseleaf format?

Ali in OR

I don't know...

but if you do end up having to buy a softbound copy, you can always take it to Kinko's and have them cut off the spine and punch holes. I did that last year, plus had them comb bind the teacher pages seperately as a small book of their own, and it was less than $5. I think just the cutting and hole punching would be even less.

I emailed PHP about this a few months ago, and they said that they are not doing the looseleaf version anymore because most people don't like books without spines.

Too bad because I also prefer the looseleaf version for the AGs.

Colleen

I emailed PHP about this a few months ago, and they said that they are not doing the looseleaf version anymore because most people don't like books without spines.

Too bad because I also prefer the looseleaf version for the AGs.

Colleen

Wow, I agree. I bought all of mine in looseleaf and *greatly* prefer it.

A word of warning about the KINKOS idea...don't remove the student pages yourself first! I did this and the person who cut the remaining binding off also cut an inch off the printed pages, as well. I thought it was funny.

Guest JavaKat

That's too bad! I always bought mine looseleafed! Kinko's is a great idea, if that's the only option. I wonder if enough people were to ask for them if PHP would reconsider? :D

and at the convention, PeaceHill had these looseleaf pages for sale at their booth. I had never seen them before and thought they looked like a great idea. Alas, I did not purchase them there thinking I could order them....and now this thread lets me know I made a mistake!

Meeting Jessie and having her sign my WTM book was such a treat! :)

Mine from last year looks great.... they cut it close enough to the spine that you can still detach it at the perforation... about 1/3 inch between the cut and the perforation, which is the left side of the page. But it probably depends on the person who does it--I'd be very clear! I also pulled out the teacher pages and had them bound seperately.

See, I like to have my activity guide 3-hole punched and place it in the binder. I then put the maps and coloring pages for each chapter into the teacher guide portion where it tells you to do the map and coloring -- I hope that makes sense. That way, when we do a chapter, it's all there.