Menu

UPDATE on Scarlett's Quilt on Social Group Page -- Pls check it out (no text)

Can someone provide a link, I'd love to see this quilt. Thanks.

Hi, Connie: Right now all we have are squares -- they can be seen on the Scarlett's Quilt Social Group page -- you can join and see them there.

Scarlett's mom and her friends will be assembling the squares into a quilt for Scarlett. You can do a search on this forum using Scarlett's Quilt and you will be able to see how this all got started.

Thanks, I already know how it all got started.....I've been watching and hoping to see the completed quilt...but blocks would be cool to see too.

My problem is I have no idea where Scarlett's Social page is...that's what I was asking for a link to.

Thanks, I already know how it all got started.....I've been watching and hoping to see the completed quilt...but blocks would be cool to see too.

My problem is I have no idea where Scarlett's Social page is...that's what I was asking for a link to.

Well, I feel like an idiot :confused:- I don't how to get to it either, except that I have a place on my page -- I will send you an invite -- check your PM box.

Thanks I joined....I didn't even know there were social groups on this board....and I've been here since way back when it didn't look like this board, lol. Sheesh, I guess I need to look around a little more, eh?

The quilt blocks are lovely ladies....what a loving thing you have done. :grouphug:

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks I joined....I didn't even know there were social groups on this board....and I've been here since way back when it didn't look like this board, lol. Sheesh, I guess I need to look around a little more, eh?

The quilt blocks are lovely ladies....what a loving thing you have done. :grouphug:

Don't feel bad. I just now saw the update to the social group that was started for my quilt! And so I came searching for this thread. I've been so 'out of it lately' that I can't think straight.

Marianne, thanks so much for all your efforts in organizing this. Cadem got the ball rolling after Rosie made the suggestion. All of you are great.