Menu

A very deep question to ponder re: the snooze button....

Mine goes every 7 minutes(when I actually plug the darn thing in and use it lol)

Mine is 4 minutes. I'm convinced that the snooze button was invented by the devil himself. On the other hand, my addition-by-fours skills have improved drastically!

Mine is 4 minutes. I'm convinced that the snooze button was invented by the devil himself. On the other hand, my addition-by-fours skills have improved drastically!

Four minutes? Wow. I wouldn't even call that a snooze. More like as snoo. Is it even worth hitting the button for four minutes?

Are all alarm clock snooze buttons set at 9 minutes? Why? Why not 8, or 10, or 15 minute intervals? 9 minutes seems so....random.

I think it is to force us to improve our math skills. It's amazing how I can accurately calculate how many times I can hit that button while half asleep and still get up on time. ;) :D

Four minutes? Wow. I wouldn't even call that a snooze. More like as snoo. Is it even worth hitting the button for four minutes?

:iagree: Which is why it generally gets punched again and again and again . . . Hmph. Maybe I need a new alarm clock!

They vary.

I even had one that the alarm delay got shorter each time you hit the snooze button. 10min, 8min, 6 min, 4min, 2min.

My current one is 5 min and will let you snooze 3 times and that it it. It won't go off any more after that.

By the way....why is there an 'e' on snooze?