Menu

Amazon shopping cart problem?

Can someone do me a favor? My Amazon shopping cart has emptied itself and I am getting a message that says that the items are no longer available from that seller. The seller IS Amazon, and the items are listed as in stock. Would you please check your account? Try adding something to your shopping cart and see what happens. Thanks!

Several of my Facebook friends have tried it, and no one has this problem. Why would I be the only one? Two of those who tried it, are also Prime customers, so it's not that.

Very, very strange.

Anj, the same thing happened to me a week or so ago. My shopping cart items emptied into the "Save for later" section, and it said they were no longer available from the seller (which was Amazon). I haven't had any problems since then.

Denise,

I'm so glad that you chimed in! I couldn't imagine that I might be the only person to have experienced this, but quite a few people tried it, and none of them had the same problem. So, I'm sorry for your trouble, but I'm glad to know that I'm not alone...and that your problem was resolved too. :D