Menu

Pinnochio??

We took our middle schooler (and elementary student too) to the ballet. I know that doesn't answer your question but I thought I would widen your horizons!

:) Thanks for the suggestion. I like ballet too but I don't think there is a Pinnochio one showing anywhere near right now.

DD the Elder greatly prefers this rather unconventional illustrated version by Sara Fanelli.

I bought this one off of Amazon and it arrived today. It's wonderful!! I can't wait to get started on it. :) Thank you so much for the recommendation. Just a quick question if you know, do you know if the story itself is adapted in any way or is it unabridged?? I've never read it and can't tell from the description on Amazon. Thanks so much. :)

I bought this one off of Amazon and it arrived today. It's wonderful!! I can't wait to get started on it. :) Thank you so much for the recommendation. Just a quick question if you know, do you know if the story itself is adapted in any way or is it unabridged?? I've never read it and can't tell from the description on Amazon. Thanks so much. :)
It's an unabridged translation.

It's an unabridged translation.

Fantastic!! That's exactly what I was hoping. Thank you so much for letting me know. :) I really can't wait to get into the book. I've skimmed the first chapter and it looks like a great read. We're almost 3/4 of the way through the Little House series right now but when we wrap them up I"m going to start on Pinocchio. Can't wait. Thanks again.:)