Menu

Bargain hunters: where can I get some free posters?

I teach adult education (GED, ABE and EDP) in a drab brick building that used to be a convent. As such, it's not exactly what I'd call "Academically inspiring." I'm looking for inexpensive ways to spruce it up, and some great posters would be a help.

Do you know where I can send away for free/cheap posters? Preferably academic or motivational/goal-setting in nature? (not religious--- the public school district rents the convent from the archdioscese and the adult ed program is part of the public school district.)

Thanks so much for any ideas!

I teach adult education (GED' date=' ABE and EDP) in a drab brick building that used to be a convent. As such, it's not exactly what I'd call "Academically inspiring." I'm looking for inexpensive ways to spruce it up, and some great posters would be a help.

Do you know where I can send away for free/cheap posters? Preferably academic or motivational/goal-setting in nature? (not religious--- the public school district rents the convent from the archdioscese and the adult ed program is part of the public school district.)

Thanks so much for any ideas![/quote']

I get free videos from them and often they come with posters. I will try to find the website and come back and edit this post.