Menu

Grade 3 CLE Language Arts

susankenny

We're doing 400 level and I did get the TM but found out afterwards that it doesn't have answers in it. I don't refer to it at all, really. But I did find that I needed the answer keys because I'm not always 100% certain what answer they are looking for. Especially since my diagramming skills are rusty.:o

Hi,

I am considering CLE Language Arts Grade 3 for my daughter. My question is, do I need to buy the Teacher Manuals? Money is tight, so I don't want to get items that aren't necessary.

Thank you for your time!

Susan

The 3rd grade TG has the answers. You might try Barbara at bubbylill@gmail.com

I have purchased quite a bit of CLE from her. She is great to work with and about 1/3-1/2 less expensive than through the company.

Umm. I would say it would depend on the age of the child. My oldest was 11 when we used 300 ( she had very little grammar before this) and I wished I would of gotten the answer keys instead. It was easy for her , some was review but the level itself was easy so I didn't anticipate her failing any of her LIght Unit tests. I just wanted to get her going with grammar and become more confident in it.

NOw if I were to use 300 with my younger daughters I would use the Teacher Manual. It has the alternate light unit tests in there just in case I need them. It also contains the sentences to the spelling words for the Light Units. Of course I can come up with my own but I sometimes draw a blank and spew out something cheesy. So I like having the sentences already laid out for me.

Really its your call if you want to purchase it or not. You can either have one book with the answers in it or buy 10 answer keys( which cost more than the manual). You do not need both though.