Menu

I broke the microwave.

I cluncked my head on the open microwave door, got mad, slammed the door and thought nothing else of it, until I tried to heat up my cold coffee.:001_huh:

The microwave turns on but the plate barely spins and there is hardly any power. Has this ever happened to anyone? Were you able to fix it yourself?

Please help. My coffee is cold. This is not good.:D

Hmm...maybe it's the fuse. I know microwaves are not something to be really messing with unless you know what you are doing....maybe someone else has answers. Dh always puts his cup back on the hot plate to the coffee pot, it takes a while, but he won't nuke his coffee.

Kristine

I cluncked my head on the open microwave door, got mad, slammed the door and thought nothing else of it, until I tried to heat up my cold coffee.:001_huh:

The microwave turns on but the plate barely spins and there is hardly any power. Has this ever happened to anyone? Were you able to fix it yourself?

Please help. My coffee is cold. This is not good.:D

Ummm . . . it's mad at you for slamming the door. It doesn't matter that it hit you on the head. You need to apologize immediately!!! If that doesn't work, call a repairman. Or, replace the darn machine.

Cold coffee is bad news . . .

Ha-ha about the peeps...my boys have been nuking peeps and everytime they do I call my dh and say in my best Hannibal Lector voice, "Are the peeps still screaming? Can you hear the peeps screaming, Clarice?"

:lol:

That's just plain sick!!:smilielol5: