Menu

SW Virgina anyone?

Okay, I'm being nosy :D, but I'm wondering how you and DH decided on this area. If you don't mind sharing.

I grew up in FL and NC. I loved NC and didn't want to move back to FL. We now live in Oregon. I really do like it but sometimes I feel stuck. I admire folks who up and move. DH's job is here (13 years so far), his parents, my oldest dd and grandchildren, my parents rent the other half of our duplex, etc. Moving sounds like an adventure.

Okay, I'm being nosy :D, but I'm wondering how you and DH decided on this area. If you don't mind sharing.

I grew up in FL and NC. I loved NC and didn't want to move back to FL. We now live in Oregon. I really do like it but sometimes I feel stuck. I admire folks who up and move. DH's job is here (13 years so far), his parents, my oldest dd and grandchildren, my parents rent the other half of our duplex, etc. Moving sounds like an adventure.

:) We actually had a situation fall into our laps. Free house and such. It will be an adventure if it happens the way we are planning. I am getting the kiddos prepared by refering to it as an adventure. :)

:) We actually had a situation fall into our laps. Free house and such. It will be an adventure if it happens the way we are planning. I am getting the kiddos prepared by refering to it as an adventure. :)

Kim, good luck to you and your family. It really does sound like an adventure. :thumbup1:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...