Menu

Are you a Mac or a PC?

I have one dd who has a small pc laptop. Up until then they all had Macs. She just wanted one of those tiny, useless things.

I used PC's up until about 5 years ago. My pc repair guy told me, when I brought my comp in after the second major crash in 6 months, that if I wanted to be virus-free I needed to get a Mac. I bought my first one (an eMac) used off of ebay. My kids already had the iPod minis for music.

Since then, we've purchased an iMac, 4 MacBooks, 3 video iPods, Nanos, shuffles, and 8 iPhones. I'm about to upgrade from my several year old iMac to a new one in a week or so.

I doubt I'll ever own another pc. I don't need it for gaming or anything of that nature, so having a Mac has been nothing but pleasant for me - and NO viruses!!

I have a Mac because I don't want to have to solve computer problems every three months. I have been using Apple computers since the mid 80's and I can count on one hand the incidents that restarting the computer didn't resolve. One Mac was in service from 1996 to 2002.

I also enjoy knowing that there's nothing the kids can do to kill the pute.

Edited by dragons in the flower bed