Menu

Have any of you used a Sno Wovel?

Do any of you have Sno Wovels or have you tried them? If so, are they effective at snow removal? We're trying to find some back friendly methods of snow removal. For the amount of driveway that we have it isn't worth investing in a snow blower or plow.

Thanks.

So funny, my dh just bought one of these.I think overall he likes it very much and finds it really effective. We've had an unusally large snowstorm here and he's had some trouble with it with that because you are essentially tossing the snow and there isn't anywhere he can toss it (the piles are too high). I think that's also effected by the layout of our street/sidewalk (he has a very narrow area to shovel so the walls on either side are very high).

Not sure if that description makes sense or is helpful....overall I think he's glad he bought it and says it's definitely easier on the back.

ETA: The amount of snow he had trouble with was a storm that dropped 2 feet over the weekend and then a second storm that dropped another foot or so today.

Wow, this is funny! I had never even heard of "wovels" until this past weekend, with the first D.C. storm. A Facebook friend of mine had a friend comment on her status about the wovel. I followed the link--what an interesting concept! I am glad to hear from someone who actually used one! How much did it cost? It wasn't immediately obvious on the website, and I got distracted before I could dig around for the answer (I probably had to go shovel more, LOL).