Menu

Do you ever just have "one of those days?"

Mine is today. Nothing seems to be going "fast" today. My older son started school last night because I had a dr appt today (didn't go because of ice this morning though). You would think he would have been done with school by 11am...NOPE. He is STILL working. Every two seconds, he is up walking around and stalling from what he has to get done.

Younger son was told he could spend time with mamaw this morning while I went to the dr. When I didn't go, he had a meltdown. Needless to say, he did a little school and then went to Mamaw's.

I am still in my pajamas. The chickens weren't fed/watered until almost noon (not like they will come out of the hen house in the slush and snow anyway). School isn't done for either kid and we have TKD at 4. My house is a mess. I have PMS. It is just a bad, unproductive day.

To top it all off, I just slid on a flat gravel driveway trying to get the mail (I was in the car!). It is nasty outside...and nasty is an understatement.

BLAH. Anyone else have "one of those days?" today?

LOL - I just read it and immediately thought, "hey...I need to find the good things!" Here they are:

1. We are all alive.

2. ....

Okay, so "we are all alive..." ;)

2. The chickens are fed

3. The mailbox is still standing..

Just trying to help:001_smile:

:grouphug: Hope it gets better! Can you just skip TKD because of the weather?

Yep I had mine yesterday. Feeling like a failure, wanting to send middle dd to school. Tired of the mess, tired of the clutter, tired of holding the responsibility. I feel better today though. Just had enough of everyone yesterday. found dd quietly doing her vocabulary this morning. I think she got the message after mommy melt down mode yesterday. Just time to reaim, revisit our routine and get back on track. Best of luck to you. Ruby