Menu

What's with the ads?

admin

Abbreviation Sticky

This is just a start:

SPD or SID - Sensory Processing Disorder or Sensory Integration Disorder (its former name)

OT- Occupational Therapy

ST- Speech Therapy

PT- Physical Therapy

VT- Vision Therapy

IM -Interactive Metronome

GFCF - Gluten Free Casein Free diet

BP - Bipolar Disorder

RDI - Relationship Development Intervention

ASD- Autism Spectrum DIsorder

I have changed internet service providers; the new address for my abbreviations page is 

I posted more information on the K-8 board, and maybe my page will become obsolete, but for now ... here's my abbreviations page with links:

The last time that I had to move my website, I promised myself that next time I would get my own domain name! Well, that time has arrived. Here is the new (and hopefully last!) address for my abbreviations list: Homeschool Abbreviations with Links.

Please update your booksmarks/links and visit the new page so that it will move up in the searches to where the old page was.

Thanks!

EF as in "So sometimes when you work on things like metronome work, EF, working memory, blah blah, you're building that ability to focus and get their thoughts out while distracted. Heathermomster has described some metronome protocol we've done to good effect."

Can anyone tell me what "YE" means, please?

Thank you!

I keep seeing "ODD" -- what is it, please?

EF as in "So sometimes when you work on things like metronome work, EF, working memory, blah blah, you're building that ability to focus and get their thoughts out while distracted. Heathermomster has described some metronome protocol we've done to good effect."

EF = executive function